SAY WHAT?
GREAT + SPECIAL + ONEINAMILLION ENTRY COMING UP! (:
Read on,
-
Allrighty. Yumin was just flipping through her old old old private diary (PAPER-ED diary) and everything was ever so interesting I had to blog about it!
Seriously, I'VE CHANGED SO MUCH.
Hahaha.
Okay fine, not THAT much.
My first official entry had this at the bottom.
And i QUOTE me-self : "Heartbreaks are common, but those you gave me.. are stopping.. ONCE &FOR ALL."
LOL-NESS!!!
And i saw a poem in my CRUSH-FILLED entries. Hahahahahaha. It was funnyyy.
Sec3 life what. WHAT D'YOU EXPECTTTT FROM ME.
Entry after entry i read about CRUSHES AFTER CRUSHES.
Hahaha okay no - it's actually about heartbroken feelings. Lol.
I feel myself - how naive i used to be. :D
I'm so glad to say I've outgrew that.
I LOVE MYSELF FOR THAT, MAN! (:

I wrote the word LOVE and stared at it.. but i still have no idea what it is.
^this was beside that word i wrote inside that page. MM MM (:

One of my favourites layouts of my 1page-d entries. HEH.

ANOTHERRRR.

Oh yannie honey was listening to my troubles one fine day while drinking IDUNNOWHATDRINK from the drink stall and these words were on the cup and she showed it to me.
HOW SWEET, RIGHT? (:

Dunearnites should probably remember what this is. (:

Awwww steffen RUBBISHED-LY drew this but it's sweet anyhows! (HE WAS SEC1! DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH! =X)
PS : It reads YUMIN [10] 3e3 (:

:):)

A word i was very familiar with (:
And knew i could relate to it 'cos i was deeply infatuated. *SHRUG*
NAIVE LAAAAA.

I loved this! SHITYOU was my pet phrase once (:
This even stayed my friendster picture for a little while and YOUKNOWWHAT?
Someone actually stole it!
DAMN, I'M GOOD. (:
For the record, I saw a literal STAIRCASE TO HEAVEN on the 23th of february 2004! (:
During silent reading (: (: 'Twas beautiful, poooooookay? (: {people's been saying hooookay, so i shall say poooookay. since P is SORTA my favourite alphabet right now (: }
-
ANDANDAND i love this phrase i wrote in one of my entries. (SAD SAD IM HURT I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN KINDA ENTRY)
So how do i fare, in this game of love?
(:
27/2-28/2 was nothing but special.
and more naivity on my part (:
-
Entries were all about BOWLING TRAININGS (and a lil additional info ;) ) and CRUSHES and hurt and pain.
Okay but at least they were not too emo.
Heh.
IM NO EMO KID.
Stupid jez is one. Lol.
I'm hungry.
Am gonna just go to bed - sleep away the hunger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home